70813

If you are wondering which device you should use to setup IPTV, BuzzTV is one of the good devices to run IPTV stream.

Looking for IPTV setup box you can check BuzzTV out. It’s one of the best layouts and most responsive.

How to setup IPTV on BuzzTV?

Buzz TV is an android box but has it’s own dedicated IPTV app to watch live tv.
You will use the MAC address to get the stream.
Outside of this, it will have the Google Play app store and its own app store called Aptoide. There are a million more applications on the Google App store such as Premium, Kodi, Perfect Player and more.
However, in this post, I will show you how to make IPTV work on BuzzTV as an STB emulator. It is very simple.

Step 1: Go to Settings

On the main menu, click on “Settings” as depicted in the below picture.

Step 2: Add Mac address

Click on Server option. You gonna have 10 different servers and your mac address.
Please add your mac address on Mac address section at IPTVONLINE24.CA (You can also send us your MAC Address by email).
Portal to get this portal: http://s1.iptvonline24.com:6969/c

Step 3: Enter your portal

Enter the Portal name and Portal URL then click on Connect button. Please wait a while for channel loading

Now you can enjoy 9000 live tv channels and 19000 VOD.
If you have any issue when you set up on your Buzztv, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Many devices can use IPTV services…

If you use VLC, Android, Smart TV, Roku, Apple TV, I Phone, Kodi … then need to use M3U file. If you do not already have an account to use IPTV, please sign up for a free 48h trial or contact us for the best support.

Please select the right device you use in the account registration, M3U file and EPG file will be sent to your email immediately after registration. If you use multiple devices then you need to contact Skype for the fastest support …

If you are using a MAG or STB Application using a MAC address, you need to send us your MAC address by email with your Order ID, with the standard syntax of 6 pairs of digits and a colon.

If you enter the wrong MAC address then your device will not be able to work, if you have trouble or device does not work please contact us immediately, your problem will be resolved.

TV news, articles and information

Families continue to enjoy TV together!

Contact us for more information

If you have any questions or problem during this process contact us or just comment on this post we will help you out. Their details can be found below.
Email: support@iptvonline24.ca
Skype: live:.cid.e7956c34337d3783 (IPTV Online24)

13 comments

1. September 10, 2020 at 5:50 pm
      Robert Wisniewski

I have the new Buzz tv and cannot connect. When I click settings and click servers I do not get the 10 different servers, How do I get it
      I am 83 and not that computer savy. I hope you can help me.

• September 10, 2020 at 7:18 pm
        Philippe M.

Hello Sir and Thank you for contacting us
        If the STB Emulator already installed please provide us your MAC address and order the trial version from our website.

2. January 8, 2021 at 7:39 pm
      bart

on my guide i do not see what programs are on. as well i do not get any polish channels. is have a buzztv xr4000

3. February 8, 2021 at 4:45 am
      Ashraf quttaneh

I have android tv box and i install buzz tv player and i put tow server in the app and loading channel
      but when i put another server dont work
      Which server i can used
      Server portal and mag
      Thanks

• February 8, 2021 at 8:13 am
        Philippe M.

Hello Ashraf and Thank you for your comment.
        Please contact our technical support for any assistance by email or from our contact form on the website

4. April 12, 2021 at 12:21 am
      Raman

Hii how can I connect my tv with buzztv box I got 10 servers but when I open these it does not connect
      Mac adress is : 00:1A:79:49:0C:7A

5. April 18, 2021 at 1:02 pm
      ed ostrander

I USE EVERTHING ON YOUR WEB SITE NOTHING WORKS, WHAT DO I USE OTHER BOXES JUST ASK FOR INTERNET PASSWORD THAT ALL BUZZ NEEDS YOUR BLOOD TEST. THEN IT MIGHT WORK

• June 12, 2021 at 1:53 pm
        Philippe M.

Hello ED, and Thank you for your comments
        Please contact our technical support for any issue from your client area > Support > Submit ticket

6. July 23, 2021 at 8:40 pm
      abey

My buz tv is not loading chennel list (it keeps showing the reading for ever)

• September 27, 2021 at 3:53 pm
        Philippe M.

Hello Abey
        Please contact our technical support and they help you

7. August 8, 2021 at 7:38 pm
      Sergio

Hi, I just got a new box named XRS4900 Buzz. I do not know how to get my MAC address in order to start my channels and to hook it up. If you could help me, it is quite difficult to do on my own. Thank you

• September 27, 2021 at 3:52 pm
        Philippe M.

Hello sergio
        Please contact our technical support and they help you to configure it as well